Our whole community wants to look smart and feel proud to belong to our school. We greatly value your support in maintaining the standard of uniform and ask that you send your child to school every day dressed correctly.
All City Academy uniform (other than ties which can be purchased through reception) must be ordered online through this website:
The information about ordering can be found here:
Sizing information as well as the ordering information translated into Polish, Romanian, and Urdu can be found here:
- City Academy jumper (with or without sleeves) or cardigan – with City Academy logo
- Academy tie – in house colour
- Academy blazer – with City Academy logo
- White shirt/blouse (short or long sleeved)
- Black Trousers or Skirt
- Black Shoes (not trainers)
- City Academy long sleeved PE top
- Black shorts
- Red sports socks
- Black tracksuit bottoms (optional)
- Academy red T-shirt (optional)
No hats or headwear may be worn, unless for religious reasons – and this must be plain black. It is also important for health and safety reasons that jewellery is kept to a minimum and students must wear stud earrings only.
Update for Parent/Carer/Students on the availability of City Academy Uniform
Price & Buckland has advised and issued the following statement:
The factory has started manufacturing again a few weeks ago and we now have a clearer idea of the situation we find ourselves in. In the factory, as per the guidelines, strict social distancing measures are in place and whilst the number of staff is steadily increasing, production is not yet at full capacity. Fabric supplies are also taking significantly longer to arrive with delays at many ports and restrictions on production imposed by various governments.
The current position is that we have some stock available to fulfil orders but have delayed orders for the Blazer and Sportswear:
- This new Blazer is due in at mid September.
- The Sportswear has a similar due date and therefore , there is a strong possibility that, for a short period of time, there will be a few weeks delay in the supply of these items at the beginning of September 2020.
I know how disappointing this update will be but please rest assured we are doing everything we can to improve this. We will keep you informed as and when further information becomes available.